Closing dates for South Africa’s VFS Global Visa and Permit Facilitation Centres have been announced, and are presented below:
- 22 December 2015 – Closed for submissions. Open for collections only
- 23 December 2015– Closed for submissions. Open for collections only
- 24 December 2015 – Closed
- 25 December 2015 – Closed
- 28 December 2015 – Closed for submissions. Open for collections only
- 29 December 2015 – Closed for submissions. Open for collections only
- 30 December 2015 – Closed
- 31 December 2015 – Closed
- 04 January 2016 – re-open for submissions / collections
Kindly note collection timings will be from 8:00 – 15:00 during this period.
For South African Visa applications in the UK
The South African Visa Application Centres across the U.K will be closed from the 25th of December 2015 till the 3rd of January 2016 inclusive. During these dates, submission of applications, collection of passport and enquiries will not be possible.
Should you wish to visit South Africa over the festive period, you must book your appointment and lodge your application on or before the 16th of December 2015 (London Branch only). If you are applying from Manchester or Edinburgh, you must apply on or before the 14th of December 2015 to give your application the minimum processing time provided your documents are complete and meet all the requirements for a short stay visa.
For Additional queries
For any further queries or assistance required you can:
Contact the VFS Call Centre on (+27124253000)
Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign nationals whose visas will expire before the 4th of January are urged to submit visa renewal applications as soon as possible.
Speak to a professional
Contact Le Roux Attorneys, South African Visa specialists about your visa application. Start by selecting one of the enquiry options below